Pagar con Yape es súper fácil, sigue estos simples pasos:
1. Ingresa a la aplicación de Yape.
2. Clic en el botón cuadrado Código QR entre “Cobrar” y “Yapear”.
3. Escanea nuestro código, aparecerá el nombre SOLO BUENAS COSAS S.A.C.
4. Ingresa el monto total a pagar y en “Escribe una nota” ingresa tu n° de pedido de 4 cifras.
5. Realizado en pago haz clic en el botón “Continuar” para adjuntar la captura de pantalla (es el único comprobante de pago) y podrás completar la compra. Te responderemos a la brevedad posible confirmando tu pedido.
As Philomena Peru, we are commited to be sustainable through all the chain, from materials to packaging. From the begining of the project we choose alpaca fiber as it is one of the most sustainable in the world and one of the finest. Our main supplier from then is Incatops, who have as principles respect, responsability and integrity in their processes. We choose Incatops because we wanted to assure our Social and Enviromental Response by working with the best supplier of Alpaca wool.
Incatops, is part of The Inca Group that has its own scientific research center dedicated to the genetic improvement of alpaca fiber, which is called Pacomarca. In this center the Inca Shearing is carried out, which is a mechanized shearing method with the aim of improving performance when making the annual cut of alpaca fiber and also to ensure the well-being of the alpaca and the shearer. This type of shearing has been officially adopted under the national technical standard for shearing F (NTP 231.370-2014) by the government of Peru.
For further information, you can visit their website where they explain all the process to obtain this amazing fiber: